For other ideas see some suggestions below. Send us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org we’ll add them to our shareables!
Here's an example of a Climate Trivia Game.
Use a version of the chart to start people thinking about what they already know and what they want to know, engaging them in the conversation. See The Amazing World of Teaching for an example.
See how a multiple choice poll looks in zoom below!
Other Poll Suggestions
Poll Title: Where are you at right now?
- What do you know about the Climate emergency and Climate Justice?
- Not much or a little
- Something, somewhat knowledgable
- A lot, I’m an expert!
Poll Title: Talking about the Climate Crisis
- How often do you talk about the climate crisis?
2. What makes it difficult to talk about it?
- Lack of information
- Resistance to change and fear
- Overwhelm and too many things
- Feelings of helplessness
- Not wanting to upset people
3. What makes you want to talk about it?
- My feelings and compassion
- Desire to make positive change
- My family and community
- Health and wellbeing
- Justice – a livable future for all